Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Monday Killer

Now I agree with this statement.
"Most people die or sick on Monday."

I'm having a fever.
):

Maybe getting too high during Biology class.
The polar bear things.

Not feeling well after lunch break.
My head was spinning.
Gastric pain.

After I had reached home, mama used the thermometer to test my body temperature.
38.6 degree celsius.
I don't know if that's really serious or not.
Just feel like my brain is be-ing squeeze.

I don't want go to see doctor because they will sure treat my like AH1N1 patient.
I don't like it. Secondly, see doctor = use money. Why I need to see doctor when I have the pills?

Mama said my face was so red, like tomato. But not as a compliment especially you are sick, right?

So I took antibody pills and panadols and had a deep sleep.

I though I can go to school today.
But I still having headache.

Awwwww........
I miss Chemistry experiment.........
I hate this......


Now I'm turning better.
Just keep on sweating.

How to write Surat Sakit???
Aiyo...... Headache.. Headache.....

X(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rmb..panado oso can b fever medicine de...n dun simply tak antibiotik..is dangerous u noe? diff antibiotik has its diff function...better let doctor or pharmacist to consult u 1st b4 u eat or buy any pills