Friday, April 3, 2009

31st March 09

I went for JPA scholarship interview xD



What I can conclude is




[O__________________O]""






That day woke up at 5.00am.
I'm nervous!!!!!
Heartbeating so fast!!



I dress in Malay, look like a Malay and speak like a Malay. :D








The interview place held in Convention Centre International Putrajaya.
Very beautiful place.

It's like walking inside the natural park. x3


Unfortunately..... I dont have chance to snap some pictures inside the hall.
Everyone are nervous, excited, practicing.....
It's cool to met different peoples there.
Ego, humble, confident, ......
I dont think I did well in the interview =/
anyway I appreciate everythings cuz things dont come easy.
on my way home, I saw the new TMnet buildings, Measat,.....
unforgetable experience B)
"We are only Human" said one of the judges.

1 comment:

VIEWFINDER said...

i would not deny that putrajaya is beautiful. BUT there is still lotsa of room for improvement. especially public relation. the signboards to putrajaya were also not clear enough.