Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

Small gathering at Shabu-Shabu.
A japanese style steamboat restraunt(?)
We love the Tom Yam Soup!!! XD

Say CHEESE!!!

Yummmmmmmmmy x)

Ice-blended blueberry.
This taste so Goooooooooood.

Grace and I with the Two Twinkle Stars
We looks alike xD


Bloated.. *Blurp....* Oppss!

After that, we did a little shopping.
Hehehe, we do like do some "exercise" after meal.


Later, I followed Grace and her family to Pavillion. xD
We took a rest at the Food Republic.
I like the colourful glasses =)



A cup of soya bean cost RM2.80....
the drink is really "high class"........
Reach home about 8pm.
I was exausted................
It's been a long time I didnt go out!
I really miss everyone!! It's so fun when we all are together!!
Planing for the next gathering.
hehehehe X)






2 comments:

ykching said...

環境超美的哦~~
嘻嘻 那些食物會不會舍不得吃?XD

Anonymous said...

lol...u all go shabu shabu....
laz time go wif mabel oso went 2 shabu shabu...swt ==btw..nice or not?i juz feel dat...tomyam soup vr nice~!other soup...ehem...not nice...