Saturday, May 9, 2009

Move On

And so I was blew away by the " Tidak Berjaya".

I didnt get the PILN scholarship.

Dissopointed, sad, mad and then chilled...

My six sense was right! For the past few months, my heart was telling me : be ready for form 6.

yaya... Now really MUST BE READY FOR FORM 6!

I don't think I have the chance for studying pharmacy ):

Maybe God is trying to tell me that I'm not good at it?

Hahaha. Anyway, it's just an experience. I'm not losing any things.

Just so you know, I'm not going to pull back my dream for studying in UK

That's my dream! That's what I want! And I will get it!

I'm not the LOSER!!!!!!

1 comment:

chuck said...

yeah, you are no a loser..
let fight for better tomorrow..
I m stuck at reverse now.
And kinda lost when I m going to graduate soon