Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Talent Time

Today is the Majlis Penutup Orentasi.
All the lower PPU had to performed, prizes were given off, and some advises from the seniors and teachers.


What a MEMORABLE DAY!!
It was like a day for all of us to "syiok sendiri", to announce ourselves officially as Cochranean and as a Big Family :D


My class was singing two songs : Kenangan Terindah and Shining Friends.
I love Kenangan Terindah, it was so touching...
The lyric is so beautiful.
I even shed a tear T^T
Thanks you Michelle for suggesting to sing this song ^^


For Shining Friends, it was always the BEST SONG to describe friendship. I'm glad that we were singing it
(I'm the one who suggested to sing the song XD )

When the seniors announced those who won the prizes, I was shocked being called xD
I won the public speaking for third prize and the poster competition for First Prize xD ("2 to 10" Group ROX)



Unwrapping time xD


The Two prizes



Wrong spelling for my name... It's "LOH"...



That's the two files.


I'm so interested with this one...



Here it goes...










TATATATA!!!
A stationary holder!! (:



Cheers for our friendship!







p/s: I'm much more attracted to the wrappers anyway (X

No comments: