Friday, May 15, 2009

New Chapter




Wuhuuu~
I'm now a form 6 student!!
Currently studying at Cochrane (:





My new school's teachers said we are PPU (Pelajar Pra University).
Anyway, it's still form 6 but more to be like university style.
We have tutorial, kuliah, presentation and all that.



Still can't get use to the new environment =/
Being Connaughtian for past 5 years and now they like ripe off my identity to Cochranean...
And then all my friends are in different classes..
Felt alone and helpless..


Everyday climb up to 7th floor.
YUP!! It's 7th floor!!
I think within 1 year, you can see that I really transform into "carrot" LOL



Everyday study until 3.00pm...
When I reach home, I was like a lost soul... exhausted....




It's only the first week, maybe I can make use to the environment soon.

Ya, hope so!

Thanks you, Zhen Ann (Hao Hao Xian Sheng) :D
For helping me and cheering for me.

Thanks you Jun Hong Gor Gor :D
For helping me to make a decision.

Thanks you Shu Xia, Chai Yen and Yong Shean :D
For always being with me.




Form 6 is tough!


You guys are right. Take this as a challenge.


To learn tolerate and cope with different people, being independent and brave.


Although I don't know how far I can go, but at least I know that I still have you guys :D





Let's do our best to survive in Form 6!!





Love you all. Hug Hug (:

1 comment:

ykching said...

^^嘿嘿 终于开学咯
hoho 加油加油
中六真的不易读 XD
可是对你来说问题不大吧
哈哈哈