Sunday, May 24, 2009

FEVER

I'm sick... ):
Having fever.......
Whole family are so worry because of the swing flu.

Papa said if I really get it, whole family will have to move into hospital )X

I HATE FEVER!!! Cuz :
* I can only see my brother eating curry...
* Lost my concentrate on calculating maths...
* Cant study at all...
* Be-ing scolded by mama...
* My voice changed...
* Have to eat pills...
* Feel like die-ing...

AAAARRRGGGGGGG

To ensure that I can attend school on Monday,
I simply take pills.
Pills for deman, selsema, running nose and vitamin C...
After taking pills, I was like mabuk-mabuk....
I can't finish my maths home works... T^T
I can't study my chemistry and biology...

Mama said I'm trying to hard...
I wonder, am I??



Haiz......
Fever........

Hope I become healthy on Monday again...
Biology presentation......
MUET class.....

Here I (dont) come :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my god...
my lovely han han sick liao...
hope u can get better ASAP ^^
god bless u
amen...
*lol..i'm not christian sia..*

ykching said...

休息多多哦~
嘿嘿 最近病毒很過分~~