Monday, July 6, 2009

Panda Issue

Like what I had said, zoologist is gonna catch me and put me into zoo....

My panda eyes are getting serious......

O___________________O

Super Duper Serious..



Yesterday night I had a dream...
I dreamed that people caught me and put me into zoo...
Gorilla was sitting beside me..
So I said "Bro, do you have any ideas why so many people looking at me?"
"You really don't know?"
"If I know then I no need ask you la......."
"Look into the water yourself."
"OOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG"


Alarm clock rang, and I woke up....







I am a panda.... = 3=




I remember a joke.
Do you know what's the most wanted thing that a panda wanna do in his/her life?






















Take a colour picture of itself



If I really transform into panda, I wanna be the cutest panda XD





No comments: