Wednesday, July 1, 2009

There She Goes

The news came to me yesterday night.
I wasn't confirm about it until this morning it came out from her mouth.
She told me that she will be transfer to new school by tomorrow.
I really don't know how to react.
Yes, I'm happy for her because she got what she wants.
But part of me feel empty.
We had been classmate for3-4 years and study form 6 together.
Now we had to separate due to different path we lead.




Aizz.....
Shin ar Shin, we use to be "LCLY" now become "LLY"
=_________=
Anyway, wish you all the best! I know you can do everything well with your hardworking and keenness.
We still can go out for group study :D
And we haven't have breakfast at Old Town yet.
hehehehe
GAMBATEH YA SIS!!!
SHIN JIAYOU JIAYOU!!!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you...
i feel sorry to miss the chance of talking wif u all at recess & lunch break...
we'll meet again someday...