Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Physic Class

Good afternoon, students.
I'm Miss Loh and today we are going to study physic.

Inertia-Ability of an object to resist changes.
Well, let's take my experience as an example. Yesterday, when I was walking up the stairs, suddenly I miss a stair and fall. My body was thrown in forward motion.

Gravitational pull
I wasn't fall "up" but instead fall down.

Energy Convertion
I was at 5th floor and nearly fall out from the short fence.
Well, if I do fall out from 5th floor to ground floor, the energy conversion will be from potential energy to kinetic energy to gravitational acceleration.



So until here, can you students understand?
Any question?


Okie, let's call it a day.
Class Dismiss :D

Baiibaiiii

1 comment:

Unknown said...

r ur injuries alrite now?
next time we talk less while walking the staircase...