Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Attn: Mr Cat and Mr Mosquito

Dear Mr Cat,
I'm sorry to reject your love.
Please don't serenade outside my windows again...
Do you know what's the time when u act silly?
It's 3am!! 3am!!!!
This have happening for about a month already...
It's not only about me, but also involved many people...
Please be considerate...
I don't love you....
DON'T SERENADE ANYMORE!!!!

Frustrated me....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Mosquito,
I also have to reject you!!
You always know the "right time" to find me...
Ya, you find me right after Mr Cat walk away...
It's 4 am!!! 4 am!!!!!
Agrrrr.........
You always leave your "love marks" on me...
And singing "sweetly" beside my ears.......
My dear, I would like to listen to you but not at 4am!!!!!
please be considerate also!!!!!

Dying me....


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After not enough sleep for 1 months..................

No comments: