Sunday, June 28, 2009

Beware


I took this pic before I die.
Why?
So that if I am dead, I leave evidence for the police to catch this man!!
Yesterday night, I begged brother fetch me to popular.
I though he never say "yes" but he smile and said "no problem!"
Okie, then it is a problem now...
After 3 years, this is the 2nd time he fetch me.
I was so scare and keep on asking "are you sure? are you sure?"
"You can count on me :D"
And so I took the pic of him for safety first.
Hmmmm.... Mirror check, safety belt check........
Off we went!
"Are we there yet?"
"Don't make noise lah!"
"Oooiii.... I'm scare leh..."
"=__________="
so we keep on "oooiiii" here "weeeiiiiiii" there and then reach Popular safely XD
Overall, I give him 8/10 marks :D
GOOD JOB MAN!!
1 mark because there's room for improvement.
another 1 mark is because he don't let me take pic of him
hahahaha
Good lah brother, next time be my Ah Mat XD

No comments: