Thursday, June 11, 2009

BOO!!



OMG!!! MONSTER!!!!!!! or ALIEN??

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!





Naaa... It was just a box. lol :P
A little boy passed by keep on looking at the box.
Jealous leh?? hahaha :P



Isin't it kawaii?? (X



This morning, I went to Connaught McDonald to greet Grace and Huai Roo. We have to finish second Biology presentation and do homeworks together. (:

Basicly it was hard to focus when you have food around you....



So I ordered Happy Meal XD yay!!



I really have no idea what am I going to do with the toy...



FOODDDDD:D


WE LOVE APPLE PIE



After, Grace and Huai Roo went home.
Left only me with Mr B.O.B >///<
Quite hilarious.
Every time I look at him, I just can't help but smiling (:

Pengajian Am really drives me crazy...
After struggling with PA for about 5 hours, I decided to give up and go home...

-___________________-


Leaving two cute tomato sauces at the table.


p/s: keep on blogging during these holidays.. Feels like writing a diary..
Weird!

No comments: