Thursday, June 4, 2009

WOOF WOOF WOOF

This morning, I took a morning walk.
Out of blue, a cute, white, hairy big dog ran in front of me.
"Woof! Woof woof!" he said.
"Hello doggy! :D " I replied.

Since he was blocking my way, so I decided to turn another way.
And then the "fight" began...

"GRR GRRRRR GRRRRR" he was in attack position.
"OMG!! Good doggy, nice little doggy......."
I'm so scare!!! I never having trouble with dogs before.......
He kept on blocking my way and was like wanna bite me......

I was immediately into "fight and flight" situation.
Ready to scream for HELP!!!
And then a guy came right in time.
"BAD DOG!!!"

Thanks GOD! I was saved.
That guy actually is that dog's owner. NEW OWNER...
He apologized. "I hope he didn't frighten you."
Errrm......... Excuse me...
My face was as white as paper........

That dog was munching a rubbish, trying to find something.
"BAD DOG! I gave you food to eat and you refuse to eat. Now you're eating rubbish!"
Poor doggy... ):
I say nothing and ran off because I was afraid that the dog will chase after me.

After that incident, I wonder... O_O
Do I look like a walking bones with lean meat?
Or a walking fat juicy chicken?
Nowadays dogs just like to chase after me............

Back to track, my main point is...
Doggies are like kids.
They need to be educate, love and care.
Even we ourselves also don't like people scold us.
It takes times and efforts to take care of a dog.
Be patient and love them.
Because they need your attention (:


p/s: Woof woof woof!! Bark bark bark, woof !!
(I'M NOT TASTY! DON'T BITE ME, PLEASE!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lesson learned. carry a walking stick when u r going out for a walk. u can use it as a weapon against dog and human as well