Sunday, June 14, 2009

"BIG HEAD DISEASE"

Okie, I admit it! I'm having "big head deaseas"!

>:

You can never imagine what can I do when this disease appear!
It has been happening for the past 5 years...


I used a teaspoon to cook maggie without realising it..
I nearly put my changed clothes into the rubbish bin..
I nearly wear slippers to school without realising..
I bought 2 conditioner instead of 1 shampoo and 1 conditioner..
I never see the words "free item" on the carton of milk or package of maggie...
I put the dirty dishes into the detergent container and washed the SPONGE!!
I wake up at 5am and ready to go to school without knowing it was SUNDAY!!!
I take milk out of the fridge, stun a while and then put it back without realising I HAVEN'T POUR THE MILK OUT!!!!!!!!




=_______________________________=


GOSSSSHHHHHHHHHH

What am I thinking when I am doing things.........

I really need to operate my brain and check to see if it's okie or NOT.....


This disease really irritating me!
Can anyone recommend any doctor or traditional herbs or something to me?

1 comment:

chuck said...

hey hey, don be too care about this disease..haha, i find it cute..haaaha..
i think ur stpm quite stress right...