Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Koizora




The life of a normal high school girl who experiences many unbelievably sad events, but through it all proving that love conquers all, and this true love story remains unchanged from the movie.







"I want to be the sky. not a river, i want to be the sky.
Then, I will instantly know where you are.
If there was someone hurting you, I could fly there and beat him up.
I could protect you."-Hiro





Hiro: Where do humans go after they die?
Mika: Heaven.
Hiro: I want to be the sky. So I always know where you are.
Mika: Like a stalker.
Both giggle.
Mika: Clear skies will mean you are happy.
Rain will mean you're crying.
Sunset means you are embarrassed.
Night will mean you are gently holding me.


I just finished watching the movie.
I'm crying through the whole movie...


LOVE
I wonder what is it?
Magic? Power? Fate?
Love is a strong feeling towards one thing, or someone which can never be replace or forgotten by time.

Love conquer all.






No comments: