Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fairytale


Alexander Rybak
Currently crazy about this guy :D


I fell in love with all his songs :D
How romantic he is!
He writes, composes, and sings love songs for his lover.
You can really so "into the story" of the songs!


"Funny Little World" is so cute!
I keep on smiling every time I'm listening to this song.
"Suddenly I'm famous
And people know my name
I've got a thousand girls just waiting
And therefore it's a shame
That my heart has been captured
By your funny little smile
And finally I'm happy
If only for a while"
This song is really so "Alexander Rybak" :D



Tell Me When
"She's at home
I hope that she is sleeping
And if I fall asleep we'll meet in dreams
Christmas time is magic after all"
Romantic, rite? hahahaha



I hope he'll meet someone special someday.
Someone who will loves him forever and then they will live happily together forever. :D
hehehe



I'll find my very own fairytale someday somehow (:




p/s: guys, learn something la!
Write love songs for your lover!
*provided you have amazing vocal like Alexander Rybak
LOL XD

No comments: