Sunday, June 21, 2009

He is Mine (:



You are the tree,
the huge tree which never move.
And I am the seed,
the weak seed which is germinating.

You standing up straight proudly,
Shelter weak little me from the sun;
Protect me from being blow by strong wind;
Taking care of me from being wash away by the rain.

Years and years,
you never reduce your love and care.
Finally when spring comes,
I pop up from the soil,
and you gives me a smile.

"I'll take care of you forever" you said.
And that's the promise everlasting.
You are mine and I'm yours forever.



I love you, there is no any other man can replace your position in my heart.
Although you had been taken, I still love you endlessly.

No one will take care me like the way you does.
I just wanna let you know that,
we may have different point of views,
argue sometimes,
seldom talking to each others,
but still you are the one who have been with me
all through the laughter, tears and fear.




I'm proud of being your daughter, Papa :D

No comments: