Monday, June 1, 2009

Sweet Tooth

Today is a weight-gained day :D
Shu Xia and I went out to Leisure Mall.
Escaping from the boring Pengajian Am homework ;P



First destination : WONG KOK RESTAURANT


We love this!!
Mango, strawberry and cincau
From mango' sour to strawberry' smell, finally cincau's freshness :D



2nd Destination: MOVIE THEATRE


We watched Angels and Demons.
WHAT A GREAT MOVIE!!
Okie, it was quite confusing actually but I like the ARTWORKS!
The sculptures, churches, pope, arts, science, history........
WOW!!!
GREAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!
If I have a chance to travel, it will be Vatican City!! xD



Third Destination: POPULAR BOOK STORE




Having a hard time finding all the STPM's books...
All the books not complete...
There are no pass year questions exercise books...
And the dictionary that my MUET teacher asked to buy is expensive...
So I only bought stationary.
LOVE the cupcakes file xD
CUTE CUTE CUTE
Another one is chocolate file (looks like chocolate to me xD)
LOVE LOVE LOVE


Forth Destination: MC DONALD


Chocolate for me, Strawberry for Shu Xia :D
Mmmmm....
We love Mc Donald's Ice-Cream


Isn't this SWEET?
Due to my greedy intention, I "stole" Shu Xia's strawberry from her ice-cream xD
I put it on top of my ice-cream and it looks like that!!
CUTE, huh?? XD



Fifth Destination : HOME SWEET HOME
Ahhhhh.......
It's 7.30pm and it's time to go home....
Planning to go out soon :D
But wait until I finish my home works first.... ):
TONs & TONs of HOME WORKs...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shuang lorh..din invite me go sama sama...