Friday, June 26, 2009

Remain in Memories



During PA tuition, teacher told us about isu-isu semasa.

I was so shocked that Micheal Jackson was past away.

I can't believe it!!

Right until I surf the net, then only I accept the fact...


I'm not a huge fan of his but he's the GREAT ARTIST!

No one can dance and sing as well as him!


I remember the first song I get to know about him is The Earth Song.

I was small that time, but touch by his voice. I remember the MV right until now...


Thriller, a song I know when I was form 1. School scouts was having an event and Micheal Gorgor suggested to dance this song. The guys were practiced hard and done a great job! We had such a great memories together that time.


And there are many songs secretly made up my special memories.



Rest in peace, Micheal Jackson.

Thanks for all the memories.

You will never be forgotten.

No comments: