Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oppss I cut it again

Sorry la girl friends, I cut my hair again XP
Although my hair is already short, my heart felt itchy.
You all trying to stop me, I should have listen...


Now become more shorter...
A bit regret.. ):
I didn't plan to cut this short...
But that "uncle" (hair stylist) fingers "itchy"!!


When my brother saw me, his reaction:
"Are you okie, sis? Being chase by dog?"
". . ."
"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
". . ."



BEFORE




AFTER...



Any comment?










Guess I'll keep long hair... (MAYBE)
Next time I'll tell the man hair stylist to cut my hair like the hair style he wants for his girlfriend :D That would help, right?






p/s: planning for the next hair cut......

2 comments:

ykching said...

^^我覺得短發不錯~~
可是。。。哈哈哈 你還是要給自己留長一點的頭發啊>.<

chuck said...

haha, i prefer your before one...haha...
too short no nice for you...
try to cut punk hair style as ur next hairstyle..