Sunday, March 22, 2009

18 Candles *part II

21st March My BIG DAY

Happy Birthday to Eng aunt xD
It's fate that brings us together.
Same birthday!!




8.00am I woke up already !! Due to exciment~ hahaha
Early in the morning, Mama handed me a surprise present from Peggy XD

I love it so much! It's a present and it's a gift which mean a lot to me.
Thanks you Peggy ^o^


Thanks Hao for your virtual Birthday cake & Ultraman. hahaha
Okie la, you are cute, but your little brother is more cute than you XP


Thanks Yiyin for your virtual Bear Bear & roses
How do you know that what I want bear bear?? xD

Thanks you guys so much. HUG HUG *^^*


At noon, went out with friends. We watched Race to Witch Mountain,
I dont know, I just not that into the movie.
Because it's the FIRST time I dont cry in the cinema!!
I always cry in the cinema due to the sad scene and drama!!
It's weird and creepy that I have no feelings at all... =/



Finally I decided to go out with my family at night.
Sorry sis for FFK. Family always come in NO 1 in my heart. Hahaha



Here's my BIRTHDAY CAKE~!!




Chocalate Banana Cake xD
Thanks you Papa





Fuuuuu~~ May my wishes come true.
It will come true, It must come true!!




At the end of the day, I realised about something, something which is more important than birthday.
The source of happiness, love, cares....
It's not about presents, gifts or luxury dinner, it's all about love and genuine.
Thanks you guys for your greets and blessing.
I feel them all and they are in my pocket, shining like a star, everlasting.
You all are always in my heart. ^o^


I'm 18 now. Look out world, I'm coming out!!!


1 comment:

chuck said...

so delicious cake. Yeah, tat movie just no good. Wow, already 18 years old. The age u can do what u want to do. And happy birthday again