Sunday, March 22, 2009

18 Candles *part III

Hahahaha xD
never expected still have part III


Today went out with Lai Kuan Jiejie, Jun Hong Gorgor and Ying Wei Papa.
First time went to Tan Cha House.
Regret that I didnt take pictures...
Nice and cosy little place.
The dim soft yellow light, nice musics, a great place tp hang out with friends.
Provided if you dont mind it's quite dark there. hahahaha


Thanks Gorgor and Jiejie very much. Learn more about further education stuff.
It's been ages that we never meet and have a really deep conversation.
Miss you all so much.

Thanks Gorgor for the lunch ya xD


Thanks you Ying Wei for your present.
I love it so much!!
More than words.
I really appreciate everythings.
The only one word that I can say is "FATE".
I'm the luckiest girl in this world!!

1 comment:

chuck said...

wish u all the best