Sunday, March 1, 2009

Valentime's Day

Kah Men and I are dating.


Hahaha xD



Naaahh... We still single and available. x)



We decided to have a special valentime's day instead of sitting at home and rotten...







So the dating spot is...
PAVILLION ~!!

It's the first time I went to Pavillion.. >////<





My pretty dating-patner. x3





We decided to walk around and see things.

Pretty fancy things can be see but cant touch.. T^T




We had our candle light lunch at a restraunt. I forgot the name of it.

The food are nice and satistfied but not the price, pleaseeeeeee.....

So romantic.......





Soooo refreshing Buns with a scoop of butter






My meal, fish and fried *there ain't and frieds. =______="

The meal is so HUGE!

I'm full until bloated.... weight gained...............



The mall is so crowded. Chocolates and Roses are sO So SO EXPENSIVE....
We went home at 5.00pm which is super earlier than our plans..
cuz there aint any things to shop for and the couples are so ignoring us =_______=


My conclusion is...
NEVER GO OUT ON VALENTIME'S DAY
It's all about $$$$$$



Wish I find my Special 0ne someday :)

No comments: